Due to the nature of COVID-19, there is no way we can guarantee anyone’s safety, or the possibility of contracting COVID-19 while participating in activities at Hand Craft Yoga. Anyone participating in activities MUST have an updated waiver on file.
IS THERE A MASK REQUIREMENT?
There is no requirement. Individuals should try to maintain 6 feet of distance. If six feet of distance cannot be maintained, we recommend face coverings be worn.
- We ask that you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently and use provided hand sanitizer often.
- Staff will be dedicated to continuously sanitizing high touch points
- Hand Craft Yoga requests that members do their part to monitor their own wellness for the sake of others. Please:
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
- All immune compromised students are asked to stay home and utilize online classes
- If you travel internationally we ask that you refrain from attending in-person classes for two weeks.
- If you work in the health care industry, but not necessarily in the hospital and have not been exposed, have not had a fever or have been short of breath in the previous two weeks, we ask that you please wear a mask during class
Are there classes ONLINE?
Yes! Hand Craft Yoga has an extensive video collection that will be consistently added to. To learn more, click here.