Due to the nature of COVID-19, there is no way we can guarantee anyone’s safety, or the possibility of contracting COVID-19 while participating in activities at Hand Craft Yoga. Anyone participating in activities MUST have an updated waiver on file.
IS THERE A MASK REQUIREMENT?
We recommend members and guests have a face covering when entering the premises. Individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible.
Try to maintain 6 feet of distance. If six feet of distance cannot be maintained, we highly recommend face coverings be worn.
WHAT CHANGES ARE BEING MADE TO KEEP MEMBERS SAFE?
- In the Class Room, we will use the floor to guide our distance. Please observe the rectangle shapes on the floor and create space accordingly.
- Floors will be sanitized after each class.
- Members will need to bring their own mats. It is recommended they bring their own props.
- Sanitized props will be available for use. If you plan to use a bolster, please bring a king sized pillow case.
- Small lockers will be available to rent and store client gear.
- All members are required to disinfect their equipment before and after use. Sanitizing equipment will be provided throughout the facility.
- We ask that you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently and use provided hand sanitizer often.
- Staff will be dedicated to continuously sanitizing high touch points
- Hand Craft Yoga requests that members do their part to monitor their own wellness for the sake of others. Please:
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
- All immune compromised students are asked to stay home and utilize online classes
- If you travel internationally we ask that you refrain from attending in-person classes for two weeks.
- If you work in the health care industry, but not necessarily in the hospital and have not been exposed, have not had a fever or have been short of breath in the previous two weeks, we ask that you please wear a mask during class
Are there classes ONLINE?
Yes! Hand Craft Yoga has an extensive video collection that will be consistently added to. To learn more, click here.