The Quick Summary
Early Bird price $1750 per person until 10/1/23, $1850 after
Included in price:
- Roundtrip flight from San Antonio to Guatemala
- 5 days, 4 nights accommodation in lakeside home
- Daily yoga with Monica
- Travel & shopping tips with Kathy
- All breakfasts & dinners
- Roundtrip shuttle between airport and retreat location
- Class at Eagles Nest
- Boat tour fee
NOT Included in price:
- Luggage costs
- Taxi rides (tuk tuk)
- Water ferry rides (lancha)
Arrive. Welcome to Guatemala! After arriving at La Aurora Airport all together, we'll board our private shuttle for the next leg of the journey: traveling from the valley of Guatamala City to our magical lakeside adventure at Lake Atitlan.
Evening. We'll arrive in Panajachel in the early evening. After getting settled, we'll have dinner, a local fare recommended by the host of our home. Depending on our timing, we might work in a gentle, post-travel yoga session.
Morning: Tuesday will begin with an optional sunrise yoga practice. We'll have a light and fresh breakfast before heading out to explore Pana for a couple hours of shopping.
Afternoon: In the town of Panajachel we'll have a delicious lunch on the water, overlooking the lake. After lunch, we'll head back to the house for some free time! Between the hot springs, nature preserve, swimming pool, and a lounge chair with a book, surely you'll find something to enjoy at your leisure.
Evening: We will enjoy a gentle happy hour yoga session around 5:30, followed by a chef-prepared dinner. To close our night, we’ll drift into calm with a yoga nidra practice.
Morning: Wednesday will begin with an optional sunrise meditation before breakfast. After a tasty meal, we head to the small town of San Marcos. There, we'll visit Eagle's Nest, a yoga venue, for a special class with a breathtaking view.
Afternoon: After our yoga class, we'll have lunch in San Marcos before doing some shopping and exploring.
Evening: When we get back to the house, we'll have some free time before our chef-prepared dinner. To unwind from our day, we'll practice a gentle stretch and release yoga session under the stars.
Morning: We'll begin Thursday with an optional rise & shine yoga class and breakfast to jumpstart the day before our boat picks us up for a 3-town tour of the gorgeous lake!
Afternoon: We'll visit 3 towns: San Juan, San Pedro and Santiago, full of opportunities to shop, hike, and eat. Not to mention, plenty of time to feel the fresh breeze on your face as our boat glides across the water.
Evening: When we get back to the house, we'll have some free time before our last dinner together. Here, we'll reminisce and celebrate the amazing experiences that we've shared over the last few days.
Morning: Time to depart! We board the shuttle back to the airport at 7:30 AM.
Departure: Welcome home!
NOTE ABOUT LODGING:
Beds will be Double or Twin. You will be sharing a room with at least 1 other person. Beds/rooms will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
All bathrooms will be shared.
Early bird price $1750 per person until 10/1/23, $1850 after
Please follow these steps to reserve your spot at the Lake Atitlan Yoga Retreat:
- Please fill out the Intention to Reserve form to provide information about yourself (you will not be charged anything at this stage). I will respond to confirm.
- Next, you will receive an invoice via email for a non-refundable deposit of $100 to secure your spot. Follow the directions in the email to pay your deposit.
- Once the deposit has been made, you’ll receive notice that you’ve been officially enrolled into the retreat!
- A payment of $600 will be due by Sept 1, 2023 to secure your airplane ticket.
- The balance on your account will be due by Feb 1st, 2024. Feel free to make partial payments up until the final due date.